Are you looking for a reliable and economical skip bin service in or around Bridgetown, Greenbushes, Hester or Yornup ?
Hastie Waste – offers a range of skip bin rentals with both short and long term skip bin hire options. If you want to get professional service from a friendly team, contact Hastie Waste for a no obligation Skip Bin Bridgetown price.
Why choose a Hastie Waste Skip Bin in Bridgetown?
We are locally owned and operated, and have been based in the beautiful South West since 1999.
- Our team offer friendly service and are always approachable.
- Our staff have regular training and development. Some have attained Certificate IV or Certificate II qualification in Asset Maintenance (Waste Management). Yes that’s a real qualification!
- We are 100% committed to managing your waste in an environmentally sensitive and sustainable way.
- We’re never far away, when you need us.
- We are dedicated to operating a safe working environment for our staff and customers, adhering to standards and regulations.
- We offer competitive pricing on skip bin rentals for Bridgetown, Greenbushes, Hester Brook , Yornup and the South West .
- No obligation quotes on request.
- Reliable and efficient.
- As a local business, the company who takes your order, delivers your order. There are no middlemen to add cost and hassles.
Days of operation in Bridgetown and surrounds
As the Bridgetown Landfill Site is closed Monday and Tuesday, we generally operate in this zone on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Please keep this in mind when booking your skip.
Our staff are looking forward to providing a quick quote for Skip Bin services in the Bridgetown – Greenbushes area. Skip Bin Hire Bridgetown.
Recent price increase in the Shire of Bridgetown Greenbushes
In its recently adopted budget, the Shire of Bridgetown Greenbushes has dramatically increased tipping charges at the Bridgetown Landfill Site – a whopping 60%! Unfortunately, this means that we have had to adjust our prices accordingly and we hope and trust that our customers understand.
This is not entirely unprecedented in the South West, as local government authorities move to pricing structures that cover the whole of life costs of rubbish tips, including rehabilitation. State government regulations, administered by the Department of Environmental Regulation (DER) are also putting pressure on landfill prices, with increasing standards applying to the renewal of site licenses.
All the same, a 60% increase sure is a whoppa and he hope that this little “heads up” can soften the blow on your own budget shock!